3.13.2011

Let the Count Down Begin

In exactly one week, I will be looking forward to a week at home doing what I love best and being with the people I love most....my family. Can't wait until spring break @ work. I'm so thankful to be a teacher and have a few scattered breaks throughout the year. I REALLY need and look forward to them all.

On Sabbath, we had a relaxing day at home. First we went to church but after lunch and naps, we had a family jam session by request of Baby Girl. Aterwards, we had the perfect walk in the cool weather. We saw lots of things...interesting moss growing on trees, two hidden bird nests, some yellow leaves, lots of birds, etc. Lots to look at even when walking in a neighborhood.

Sunday morning, we had a tea party again. Baby Girl's attire was a pair of princess pajamas with a fairy princess dress thrown on top and a pair of pink butterfly rain boots. We enjoyed hot chocolate in tiny thimble-sized dragonfly mugs from Cambodia and cherry pop tart squares. Delicious.

Can't wait for next Sunday when we go on a family trip to a farm. I'm excited to show the baby animals to the kids. They even get to pet and hold each one: ducks, chicks, pigs, sheep, horses, goats, etc. They'll get to take a train ride too. We're deciding if we will have time to go to the Rain Forest Cafe too. It should be lots of fun.













No comments: