2.03.2014
A Month of Love: Day 3
So thankful for this guy and his hard-working ways. He puts in a hard days at work in rain or shine. Some days drenched to the bone. Some days drenched in sweat, but keeps right at it until the job is done. He goes in early and lately has been getting done extra late. But just keeps chugging along.
And not only is he a hard worker on his job. He's a hard worker on projects around the house too. Like the doors, for instance. I had this crazy idea about painting all our interior doors black. The next thing I knew, this man had purchased some black paint and gone to town on those doors. He didn't look up until all 11 doors were painted and rehung. Next, he started on another project I had shown him (thanks Pinterest). He redid our cabinet doors, adding a decorative border and paint. Again, he worked like a beast until bedtime several nights and just got it all done.
I sure do admire his hard-working way, especially his stick-to-it personality. I wish I could be a little more like that. I would get my projects done WAY faster. So thanks, Babe, for all the long, hard hours you put in. I know it's not your dream job, but it helps us live this life we dreamed of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment